Re: pH meter

I have owned the Pinpoint for over a year.  Mine works great and seldom needs
calibration.  (off by .01 after two months is inisignificant to me).  I no longer
have time for chemicals which take too much time and are too general in their
readings.  (I'd rather be setting up spawning tanks or doing the 'Net.)  When I
was doing the chemical testing, I didn't do it very often and could lose fish as
a result.  Now I can get a quick general reading in about 10 seconds per tank!
...or a minute each for a more stablized reading.

--Randy