Re: Romer's book???

I also spoke to david about the book.  he had just received it about two
weeks ago (i think...).  i asked him about the english version and he said
that it would be out in a few months.  i can't remember exactly, but i
think i recall him saying that it would be out in may (i'm pretty sure it
was a month beginning with an "m").  drat!  my memory is just about gone.
maybe i shouldn't have quit drinking coffee...  rats!  it makes me
irritable, too!

-myongsu kong.

Does anyone know when this book is going to come out?

Thanks
Bye
Simone Vicini (svicini@lcnet.it)