Re: Romer's book???

Ken,

The book will probably be called "Cichlids vol. 1" since it's called "Cichliden
Band 1" in Germany. It's published by Mergus, the same people who now publish the
Baensch Aquarium Atlas. Uwe's book will be the same size, shape, and format as
the Baensch Atlases. I'm told it's being printed (English version) in Japan right
now. It's still expected to be out sometime in the spring of this year - April or
May.

Mike Wise