i.d. possibilities

Hi,
I'm going to try to drag the list into the worst kind of speculation. I
recently saw a tankful of apistos that I've been contemplating with
great curiosity. The body shape was almost identical to eunotus, with a
very sharp snout. The fright coloration was classic regani group,
reminiscent of geisleri. However, some of the males were coloured up.
The body was a strong lemon yellow, the fins were a bright lemon yellow.
If I were to compare the yellow to what we see on a female, it had more
of a whitish underlay. They were attractive little fish. Has anyone seen
this beast, or does anyone have I.D. possibilities?
-Gary