Re: Question about A. Cacatuoides

> I am looking for a male A. Cacatuoides Preferable
> something on the exotic side of the Cocatu's looks. I like the blue's, but
> will take a triple red. I just want something very catchy to the eye. Anyone
> know of a good retailer either over night mail, or within a 1 hour driving
> distance of Monmouth County New Jersey <south Jersey, or NYC is about the
> driving range I am looking for> Thanks for any ideas, and good luck with
> everyone's tanks.

  To bad you're so far away!  I have two extra male triple red
cacatoides.  I wasn't really planing on selling them (I doubt the LFS
would take just two males), but if anyone in the Edmonton, Alberta area
wants to trade a male for a female, or just wants a male, I'm sure we
can make a deal.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB
(780) 464-9635