Question about A. Cacatuoides

Hello, as I told the list. I have been maintaining a 30 long w/ A.
Cacatuoides. It is my first Apisto tank minus a couple of rams I had a while
back. Well, after over a year of having them they finally breed. The fry where
eaten by some of the dithers in the tank, which was no big deal, because I
wasn't ready for breeding anyway. They spawned again, and I sold off the fry
to a local store. The guy was very happy saying he hasn't seen Cacatuoides on
his list for some time. They where gone in a matter of days, but here is the
bummer. About three weeks ago my male was swimming very erotically. <Circles,
loops> I thought it was the end, but I treated anyway. He pulled through! I
was happy! Well, it hit again, but worse. The section of body near his head
was crimped up as if he was locked in the position, he was un able to swim
upright, and cas basically upside down on the bottom of the tank. I know this
sounds stupid, but I couldn't euthanize him. He was the only "pet" i really
had <besides the other fish> So I treated again, but he didn't make it. Now on
to the question.... I am looking for a male A. Cacatuoides Preferable
something on the exotic side of the Cocatu's looks. I like the blue's, but
will take a triple red. I just want something very catchy to the eye. Anyone
know of a good retailer either over night mail, or within a 1 hour driving
distance of Monmouth County New Jersey <south Jersey, or NYC is about the
driving range I am looking for> Thanks for any ideas, and good luck with
everyone's tanks.