Re: A.hoignei

A. sp. Rio Caura may be a color morph of A. hoignei or a closely related species.
Whether or not the fish are "worth the chance" is up to you. That's true for any
fish. I've seen fish people pay a fortune for that I wouldn't have on a bet
(albino Malawi peacocks, for example - why would anyone want to take a beautiful
red & blue fish and turn it white?). On the other hand, I'd love to just see a
real live Rasbora macualta, which sells for just a couple of bucks on the West
Coast.

Mike Wise