Re: R.O. UNIT

I have to agree with David. The Spectrapure is a much better unit. I have had my
50 gallon a day for over a year now and no complaints. I can tell you the Kent
unit has a knuckle buster of a wrench. I should also add that the key to long
membrane life is to change the carbon and particle filters at least every 6
months.

My 2 cents

tim