RE: Warning about purchasing fish from a dishonest guy in Michiga n

Has everyone made their point about this yet, if not speak up.  this is
going too far.  If this chris guy or girl for all we know did such a
terrible thing blast that person privately.   This isn't the place for
that.   Ade does enough of that on fish link central when Chris posts
something for sale.   Do it there or tell everyone the whole experience
from you side and then get Chris to reply.   Personally I don't want any
side.   I just want talk on dwarf cichlids.    By 2 bits worth.
John