Mike's Kribs

Mike Downey and all,
Mike, the Pelvicachromis pulcher "red" fish that you gave me finally
spawned.  The first spawn was huge, well over a hundred fry!  Both parents
are doing great taking care of the huge mob.  I've finally noticed the
beautiful red coloring.  I had raised them in a tank with white silica sand
substrate and this bleached out their coloring.  About two months ago, I
pulled a male and female and put them in a ten gallon tank with black sand
to see if they would change their coloring some.  I pretty much forgot
about them.  Saturday, I was really cleaning up the fish room and decided
to give these guys a good "inspection".  I was shocked to see these two
beautiful fish hearding all these babies.  I hope they grow up as pretty as
mom and pop.
Michael
P.S.  Those damn P. taeniatus "wouri" won't quit spawning either!  Oh well,
guess I'll suffer!