From: Jim Atchison [mailto:jim@atchison.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 1999 11:22 PM
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: Re: Fish room!!!

Mike (and other interested parties)...
I'll bet there is a plastic product on the market that you could dip the
ends of the posts into...say up to a foot. Of course that would be a
pre-assembly process but I've contemplated taking my racks down,
dipping/coating them and putting them back up.
If there isn't a plastic product you can still dip them into the
varnish/whatever.
Just an idea.
Take care,
Jim