Red/gold Aggies

Hey Kent, hope your trip home went well and your new
A.noberty are doing well in their new home. I also
wanted to let everyone know about Kent Sahr, he is one
of the "lurkers" on the list and has become a fish
buddy of mine. He has the most gorgeous A.agassizi I
have ever seen. The A.agassizi red/gold. They are
truley fabulous!!! I just wanted to embarress him a bit
also since he is a lurker. maybe we can coherce him to
post some pictures of his pride and joy so the rest of
us can see these gems. Mike Jacobs has a picture of one
of the red/gold he got from Kent on his web site for
his new fishroom ( by the way nice fishroom, Mike) Man
they are sweet! I most also tell everyone he brought a
video tape of his fish for me to see and we both sat
and watched some live action. I feel alot better
knowing I am not the only crazy person out there. There
are many more of us!
===

David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL