Re: wood in fishroom

Mike - This has been an interesting discussion on your tank stands.  This is
probably much too simple, but if you put small concrete blocks under the post
they will last for a long time.  I would suggest the 8" X 16" X  1 1/2" thick
blocks you can buy at the local builder supply.  I have used them in the past and
they keep the wood up off the wet floor.  They are inexpensive and easy to
install.  I am impressed with the room.  Good luck.

Jim