Re: Spooked-out cichlids

Kelly,
Seems to me the only dither fish you have is that one neon.
If you get another ten, maybe everyone will perk up?
Also, I'd get the pleco out if you're hoping for the Crenicara to spawn
succesfully.
I'd also add some more plants...in my experience, the more places fish have to
hide the less inclined they are to use them.
Also you did'nt mention what the pH was. It should be on the low side.
Though I've never kept them I understand that Biotodoma can be a little rough
with others.(Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!).
Just some ideas,
Jason