Re: Dallas Apisto's/ and "Mellisa" virus affect on the "apisto mailing list

kysard@excite.com wrote:

> Can anyone reccommend a good place to get ram's in dallas?

re: rams in Dallas...Botique Pets on Garland rd is out of Rams...contact
the owner Boyce to order some...

am also looking for some blue rams in the Dallas/Ft Worth area...if
anyone knows of a store caring them please let me know...

on another point is the "mellisa" virus going to affect this apisto
mailing list...is it safe to open e-mail...understand 200,000 computes
are affected...

russ