Re: Dallas Apisto's

The best place for Rams is "The Fish Place" in Ft. Worth.  Sometimes
"ABT" in Richardson has some but they are a little pricey.  Also try
"Natures Wonders" in Rockwall.  The guy in Rockwall has a bunch of
different apistos, definately worth the drive!  At times, I have seen
some in "Petsmart", but I'm not sure of the mortality rate from there.

Hope this helps....

Phil

----Original Message Follows----

Can anyone reccommend a good place to get ram's in dallas?