Re: North Carolina apistos

Daniel,

I relaize Atlanta is not in NC but you might consider attending the
upcoming AAAA workshop and auction on April 17-18.  There will be several
Apistophiles there.  There are several serious Apisto keepers in the AAAA.
You should also be able to make some contacts for purchase and there are
always Apistos in the auction.  If you're interested check out info at
FishLinkCentral.

Charles Ray