D.filamentosus

Hi all,I just pick up a wild pair of D.filamentosus and was wondering if
anyone has any experience breeding these little gems?I have them in a
15gal.at 4.8ph.and 10ppm.hardness.Temp.is 80 and water is filtered over peat
to make it blackwater.Is the ph.alright or should I drop it to about 4.5?Any
tips would be apreciated.
I also have a pair of wild rams.Do the f0 rams look after there eggs and fry
or would it be wise to pull the adults and raise them artificially?
Thanks Vern.