Re: Parenting cichlid gone overboard

Quite recently I noticed my 8 inch female gold Severum  fanning
Microgeophagus altispinosa spawn.  The small altis were almost having a fit
when this huge blimp decided to take over for a short while.
A friend also observed an Apisto. norberti female herding grindal worms, she
was in full brooding colours.
Helen