Sources of Apistogramma online

Hello.... I am having real trouble finding sites offering Apistos for sale.
So far I have Dave Soares (the best, but he has no email and as far
as I can tell no A. cacatuoides for sale), Anchor Bay Aquarium, and
another site I cannot find at the present time (it had a colorful background
with a banner on the top offering a sale on some quite colorful apistos)...

I need to find a source which has a low ($25 or less) or preferably NO
minimum order level... I don't need that many fish. If you have any good
online links for Apistos for sale, please list them. I would also be interested
in hobbyists wishing to ship their aquarium-raised specimens or trade for
something like Krib or N. multifasciatus fry (and near-adults in the N. multifasciatus
(shell-dwellers) case)... or I could simply buy them from you. A well-set up planted
tank made for Apistos is nothing without the fish!  Thanks... I will be in your debt.
(But don't come mooching for money, please).

-- Derek Wingert