Rams

Hi David,those wild rams really are something.I have spawned the german rams
before and these are like they are a different speices.The behavior is way
different.The male is swimming around with all his fins spread and colored
right up.Hopefully will have a spawn soon.Makes you wonder how anyone would
keep the others after seeing the wilds.
Vern.