Ulcer.

Hi,

My young male A.hongsloi has an open ulcer type sore on
it's head.  It is eating at present and I've added an
anti-internal bacterial medication and some meth blue to
the water.

Does anyone have any tips for stopping the growth as I'm
sure death may follow shortly. Please if possible recommend
non antibiotic drugs which are not easily obtainable in the
UK.  What is the likely cause of such and ailment?

They are in de-ionised water with pH ~5, is this too low
for A.hongsloi?

Thanks,
Ken.