Re: bioload

>But you  better get a
> filter going in there or you will lose it all once you have all that extra
> bioload from the fry.  I recommend a simple sponge filter for your
particular
> setup.
>
> Bob Dixon

What kind of bioload? Ammonia that the fish excrete? I was thinking that
bacteria in the tank would break that stuff down to less toxic forms.  I
don't have any plants in there now but I was going to add some duckweed. The
only food has been insect larva. I do a 25% water change about every 3 days.
Anything bad about the rotting leaves?

Daniel Harnden