Re: apisto V1 #319

It was nice of the three Mikes to remind us of your web site.  I haven't visited there in a while.

I also noticed that you also offer some catfish.  A while ago I ran across a photo on the web of an interesting little cat (at least it looked little in the photo) called a Driftwood cat from Peru.  It's coloration was s a white and black mottled pattern, like a pinto pony.  Any idea what this fish is and do you see them?

BTW, the photo was on Mr. Fish's home page, a fellow Floridian and friend of Mike Jacobs.  I have tried to access the page again so I could send the URL, but his site appears to be down. :-(

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson