Re: A. Cruzi spawn? or not? NOT :-(

When I got home last night my female was back
to her normal behavior and not hanging out in
cave.  So I took a look and there was nothing
there.  She is still very yellow but her lateral
bands are more evident.  I suspect she ate the
spawn.

After taking a closer look at her 'cave' I have
to say that it was not very good; not a lot of
shelter.
Since it was prefered over the 4" flower pots I
think I will work on better caves.

Paul Evans