Re: A. Cruzi spawn? or not? NOT :-(

Paul,
I am sure we have all gone through what you are experiencing at the moment,
the initial excitement of a species spawning and then the disappointment.
One suggestion which you and your spawning Cruzi may find useful.  Try to
obtain smaller pots, I use 1.5inch - 2inch clay pots in my apisto tanks.
They can be altered in a few ways.  The most popular I have found is to
enlarge the drainage hole, remember to smooth the rough edges.  Place this
upside down in the tank, the females love those and gives them plenty
privacy and security.
Don't despair Paul they will spawn again, and you will be a happy chappie!
Helen