Re: A. Cruzi spawn? or not? NOT :-(

Helen thanks for the tip.  The 4" were the
smallest at Home Depot.  After I put them in
the tank they looked kind of big.  I will get
some smaller ones.  The other day I bought
a cocanut and am going to make two igloo's
out of it.  That should provide lots of shelter.

Thanks again.  Many people on the list
have been very helpful to me.

Paul Evans