wild rams

Came home from work today and found that the rams had spawned.I hope they
will look after them.I know that the tank raised wont do it.Also my rio
mamore brought her fry out the other day.Everything is good in apisto land.
I would be curious to know what size tanks people are useing for
growout?Both spawns are in 15s and I usually leave the fry in this size tank
for about a month and then move them to whatever size tanks I have
available.This seems to work,but I have limited space and if I get to many
fry at one time I have to crowd them.I dont like it and I imagine the fry
like it even less.
Vern.