Re: cammalanus

You guys are lucky.  can't buy levamisole in the US.  So if next time you
make a run down the Seattle way let me know.  I would love to get some.

Turns out they think it may be carcinogenic, so don't get it on you hands,
and if so just wash it off well.

We use to wash chickens in sheep dip when I was a kid as a way of getting
rid of lice.  Oh well, there have been a lot things taken off the market
here.

I used fluke tabs on the hongsloi I got from Vancouver, we will see how
they do.  The female that was the worst still looks infected but better
after two days.

Kathy