Re: cammalanus

I have some of the same group of fish as vern does.These fish were
brought in from germany to a local wholesaler here in Van. I gave a pair
to a list member in Seattle,and the wholesaler also sold some to stores
in the Seattle area,the fish in question are hongsloi.So people reading
this in seattle might want to check,just to make sure.

First I lost a female hongsloi,2 days later I woke to find a tank with
another pair of hongsloi,3 female aggies dead,and 1 male aggie
struggling ...later dead.
Anyways ,pretty sure it's worms of some sort (cammalanus) has been
indicated to me.

The levamisloe that I purchased is called levamisole phosphate.......
equivalent to 136.5 mg levamisole HCI per mL.
Is this the right stuff? And what would the dosage be at this ratio?

Will it harm shrimp,snails or plants,what about fry?

thanks for any further help

Steve
Van. B.C