levamisole

This drug will not affect your biological filter, nor the snails or anything
else.  It is very specific in that it is a broad-spectrum anti-helminthic.
It is actually safer to use than any other anti-helminthic on the market.
You can overdose by 400% and your fish won't die.  (tried it)  Even the
literature re: human overdoses indicates that death has been very rare and
only when it was consumed in absolutely extraordinary quantities.  (My CPS
is at work, but I read up on it. and can't remember the exact mg/kg dose)

In addition, this drug will actually assist the immune function of your
fish.  So, it's A-one.

G. Kadar