Re: Fish and education

I am also an under grad, my major is zoology and I am interested in
taxonomy and systematics.  When I first started taking my courses, I
thought they were boring, but after joining the list I have become more
and more interested.  I may just have to find some unexplored reaches of
the jungles and find new fish to place in the ever-growing tree of
cichlid taxonomy.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB