Fish and education

greetings,

On several occasions members on the list have stated things like ' this would
be a good research project for a grad student' etc...
Well, I am an undergraduate majoring in Molecular Genetics and pondering what
to do with the rest of my life. I was wondering if any of you wise folk knew
of potential graduate directions for a biologist interested in tropical
biology and molecular biology, exspecially involving aquatic organisms etc...
I am trying to look into all my options and since I find aquatic life to be
so facinating I did not want to eliminate being able to have fish as more
than just a life-long hobby.
Any thoughts even if they are random or not directly applicable would be
appreciated.

Tarah

PS I cannot spell to save my life