Re: Good catfish

Otos are vegetarians so they won't touch your apisto eggs or fry.  However,
if the tank is not big enough they'll get a pounding from the momfish.

I purchased some pygmy corys and thought maybe they would be safe to keep
with apistos.  The jury is still out on this one, because my fry
disappearances could have been thanks to Cardinal tetras and maybe other
female apistos who had no fry.

But these pygmy corys are so tiny I really thought they were innocent.
Everyone has now been evicted nontheless.  It's apistos and three otos only.
Oh yeah, and one female dwarf gourami who is scared of her own shadow! :)

G. Kadar