Re: levamisole

I know people have said Levamisole is not available in the U.S.  However, I
went to my local farm supply store and they had it in several forms (pills,
topical solution and injectable solution).  It was $12 for 24 pills (200mg)
or $30 for 100 pills.  The price was not marked on the solutions but I
wanted the pills anyways since there shelf life is measured in years.

I have to believe other stores have it as well.  But, if you can not find
it elsewhere, this is a chain and I know they will ship parts nationally.
The local store is Central Tractor Farm & Family Store, (607) 324-5835.

Ken