Re: the Most Complete Colored Lexicon of Cichlids by Dr. Herbert Axelrod

I am sorry but I have to disagree.  In my opinion the only thing this book
is good for is as a  door stop or a coffee table top.  Over-priced,
over-rated, save your money and buy any or all of the following, Baensch
Atlas's, Aqualog ll, Mayland Bork, Linke and Staeck etc, anything but the
Axelrod Lecicon.
Helen