Lexicon

I feel sort of obiigated to comment on Russ's comment about Herbie's
Lexicon.  Sure the book has SOME good photos of SOME cichlids but it's
actually a poor reference book.   For the $100 asking price, I could
almost buy the LInke/Staecke book, the Mayland/Bork book and the
Aqualog: South American Cichlids II.  Now there's a hundred bucks worth
of books.   Axelrods Lexicon is so outdated with no important info you
need to know, why would anyone want to buy this book, other then to
impress someone with a heavy book.    Sorry if I've stepped on someones
toes or hurt someones feelings.    A friend made the "mistake" and
bought the book.   He wanted to return it when he actually got it
because of the lack of info.   Dr. Axelrod should stick to taking photos
of dead fish or trying to get someone to name a new fish after himself.
John