Helen

From: hammer@idirect.ca <hammer@idirect.ca>
I am looking for feedback on experience with microworms and
feeding Apistogramma cacatuoides fry. It seems that their interest
in it is neutral with them sampling it and then spitting it back out. If
I feed them bbs it is eaten rapidly with more interest.

Is microworms a relatively poor choice as first foods and is bbs
better?
Is something else affecting the feeding of the fry (water parameters
etc.)?

Thanks in advance

Graham
Toronto, Canada