New Apisto's

I have recently setup a 30g tank and have decided to try dwarf cichlids.
I have two pairs at this point, 1 apisto and 1 kribensis.  The Aspistos
are Triple Reds.  Both pairs were bought here in Maryland.  The Kribs were
supposedly a pair, the Triple Reds are male/female but were in a with
about 8 other fish.

Questions - 1. I was told that I could only have 1 pair of Apisto's
because they would fight. Is this true?

2.	My Apistos are small, m- 3/4" and f. 1/2".  How quickly will they grow?
How big might they get?

3.	The male Krib seems to pick on the Apisto a little and the female Krib
a lot.  Is this normal?  The Apistos are so good to one another, why does
the male Krib chase the female around all the time?

4.	The Apistos are not very aggressive eaters.  They wait for food to
filter down to their corner.  They never mingle with my tetras.  Are
tetras good aquarium mates for them or not?

5.	I would like to add 4 angels.  Is this a good or bad idea?  If it is a
good idea, can you recommend a type that might a good choice?

Your comments and direction are greatly appreciated.  I am new to the
Apisto world and I am already hooked.

Thanks,

Phil