Re colorful apistos

Hi Mike,I have a fish here that looks like the description you gave of
A.sp.Rio Tahuayo.Orange caudal,blue body and it has a orange pecteral
spot,like eunotus.Are the anal and dorsal fins long on the rio tahuayo?When
I first got them I thought they were a very colorful eunotus fish.I put them
in my dicrossus tank,ph below 5,and they turned a very beautiful blue,then I
moved them to another tank where the ph was around 6 and they lost alot of
the blue.Whatever I have they are a beautiful fish.
Vern