Re: back in the mood

I think my A. cacatuoides fry will be out and about tomorrow.  Does
the female usually let them out of the cave in the morning, or just when
ever they are free swimming?  It's been over a year since I had apistos
spawn on my and it was accident last time.
  I started the bs hatchery yesterday.  I think I'll add some in my
apisto tank before I go out tonight.  If the fry aren't ready, the
adults and pygmy corys will eat the bbs.
  I'll let you all know how many come out tomorrow!

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB