Re: lights out

If she's got somewhere to take them, she does.  And they have a better
internal clock than you might think.  I had mine put her fry "to bed" by ten
minutes before the timer turned off the tank light.

Why don't you get the bristlenose out of there?  I would.  If you want to
keep fry, don't you think it'll eat them?  After all, it's parked right next
to the cave and no matter what the female does, it won't move.

G. Kadar