Re: lights out

From: Jason Miller
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 1999 1:26 AM

> ...I am going to put a shrimp pellet in for the fry to nibble
> at during the night, but I was wondering where I should
> put it.

This might be worth reconsidering - especially with food containing a higher
protein content. They won't normally graze very much at night, if at all,
and during the fry stage you should try keeping the water as *clean* as
possible. Leaving food in the tank to decompose undisturbed overnight runs
counter to that goal...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10