Re: couple of questions

Bob,

please forgive my ignorance.  I seem to recall seeing
some decapsulated brine shrimp eggs at a LFS once.  If
memory serves, they were were in a glass vial packed
in some kind of liquid.  I did not pay much attention
to them.  Are dry ones availible?  Perhaps what I saw
was not decapsulated brine shrimp eggs at all.  If
indeed they are sold wet, how does one use an
automatic
feeder to put them in the tank without the eggs
spoiling or the liquid they are packed in polluting
the
water.

This sounds like something that will be useful.  The
fry did not go for the crushed Tetra Bits last night.

Thanks for the advise Bob, you have been very helpful.

Paul