Re: couple of questions

In a message dated 5/10/99 11:12:11 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
pm_evans@yahoo.com writes:

> Also, last night I got the fry eating frozen Daphnia
>  which the adult apisto's and rams I have had did not
>  care for.  Until then all I have fed them is bbs.
>  Tonight, I will see if they will eat some crushed
>  flake.  If so, maybe I will have an automatic feeder
>  put some in the tank a few times while I am gone.

If they will eat frozen dphnia, they will definitely eat de-capsulated brines
shrimp eggs.  You can use this in your automatic feeder.  On short notice you
will probably have to buy the big-buck stuff from your LFS, but there is some
that is really cheap available around the web that won't hatch, but WILL feed
your fry quite nicely.

Bob Dixon