Re: Removing fry

I did this with great success while trying to remove Pygmy Corys from a tank
of Cacatoides.  I caught 9 of the 12.  However, I caught and recaught a
couple of my female cacatoides and they were also guarding the bottle with
the brine shrimp in it so no one else could get any.

It was pretty amusing and frustrating at the same time.  If someone is
trying to trap fry, maybe it would be a good idea to leave the cap on and
make a smooth-edged  hole in the cap such that only the fish that are fry
size can get in.

Just a thought.

G. Kadar