Re: A.viejita

They are a german strain that has been line-bred for
color for several generations. The Germans are
producing several very colorful strains of Apisto's in
actuality they are really just improving and fixing
some really nice color varieties. some examples are
A.borelli 'red-cheek', A.cacatoudies'super red' etc...
As always though Vern make sure the source is
reputable and stands behind their fish. If you feel
good about those things and the person is knowledgable
then odds are they are A German strain. Good Luck to
you Vern.

--- Vern Wensley <vernwen@home.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know what a viejita 11-super red is?Is
> it a very colorful
> viejita or just another marketing ploy?I have seen
> them listed on several
> lists lately.
> Vern

===