Re: couple of questions

In a message dated 5/14/99 10:35:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
timellis@flash.net writes:

> Who makes this product? Do the de-cap hatchables have a better hatch rate?
> was
>  not aware of this product.

I've never sprung the big bucks for these things.  They are usualy available
in larger LFSs in larger cities.  Here in Boise, not so much, but when I
lived in Buffalo, NY, they were available at a couple of the stores that had
beena round a while.  I can't give you any brand names.

Bob Dixon