Re: Sexing cacatoos

Hello Bob
My double Red Cacatuoide male does have some red in the anal fin but not
much, my triple red male has more color.    I agree that with color
forms it's hard to tell the difference.   It is always possible that
someone kept breeding for a particular color and not for strain purity.
God I sounded like a discus breeder.   No, I don't keep discus yet.   I
have crossed a double red male to a triple red female to get better
color.   So I don't know if that makes my fish double and a half red but
they sure do look nice.   Which is what I keep them for.   I just picked
up some Norberti from a lfs.  Anyone have any advice on them.   I've got
them in 6.8 pH and 60 ppm hardness with a temp of 78 F.   I picked up
three pairs and hope to have luck with them.
John