Breeding cacatuoides

While on this thread of breeding the cacatuoides 'reds'....
I purchased a pair of 'triple red' and the male was lost due to a Magnum 330
accident.  Since then I bought a wild male and breed him to my female
'triple red'.  He is huge now and beatiful.  He has the long extensions of
the third and fourth spine of his dorsel.  Their first spawn has produced a
huge alpha male with red on the top of and on the bottom of his caudal fin.
The others are of varing sizes too small to be sexed.
My question is should I now breed this alpha, when he comes of age, back to
his mother or to a new triple red?  The inbreeding of fish puzzles me as to
whether it is a good thing or a bad thing.  The second question is, would
this breeding classify the fry as F1 or F2?
Francine in MD
Fish - photography - genealogy